Please switch to a modern browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge) in order to enjoy the best user experience.
Team leader REHADAT Assistive TechnologyTel: +49 221 4981-806 Mail: email@example.com
- Research Units: Vocational Participation and Inclusion
- Responsible for the portals REHADAT-Assistive Products and REHADAT-ICF
- Contact person for the international network EASTIN (Global Assistive Technology Information Network)
- Since 2006 at the IW
- Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy at the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences
- Master study Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Cologne
More than half a million people in Germany are diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). This is an inflammatory-rheumatic disease that is chronic and usually affects the joints. Many of the persons affected are still in their working life.