Please switch to a modern browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge) in order to enjoy the best user experience.
Head of the Research Unit Vocational Rehabilitation and InclusionTel: +49 221 4981-820 Mail: email@example.com
- Joined the Cologne Institute for Economic Research in 1991
- Responsible for the projects REHADAT and IW-Elan
- Born in 1963 in Montabaur, near Koblenz
- Studied Business Administration at the Administration and Business Academy, Cologne
- Responsible for the Portal www.talentplus.de
Digitization has a positive influence on the inclusion of people with disabilities in German companies. Companies that already rely heavily on digitization today employ more people with disabilities than companies that currently do not have any reference to digitization.