Cologne Institute for Economic Research
Our task is to promote a better understanding of economic processes
What are the strengths of our economic system? Which factors will determine our future? How can Germany and the European Union structure their economies to remain competitive in the coming decades of the 21st century? It is with these questions in mind that the Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln / Cologne Institute for Economic Research (IW) carries out research, publishes its results, conducts debates and offers advice.
- Image Brochure: More than 6,000 watts of brainpower for the German economy
- Mission Statement: Our mission, Our values, Our way
- Projects: Special programms and initiatives run or supported by the IW
- Subsidiaries: The Cologne Institute for Economic Research has four subsidiaries
- Career Opportunities: The IW and its subsidiaries offer an exciting working environment