Please switch to a modern browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge) in order to enjoy the best user experience.
Researcher in the "Make it in Germany" projectMail: email@example.com
- Since November 2021 working part-time as a scientific officer in the competence field of education, immigration and innovation
- Completed basic studies in cultural studies (B.A.) at the University of Koblenz-Landau
- Continuing studies in Media Cultural Studies (M.A.) at the University of Cologne (ongoing)
- Until October 2021 student assistant at the Institute of the German Economy in the project 'Make it in Germany'.
- Research interests (studies): media analysis (analog & digital computer games, films, comics), discourse analysis (representation, postcolonial studies, intersectionality), digitalization (networking, Big Data, artificial intelligence)