The ZEITREICH (Time-Rich) project assists employers and employees in both the private and public sectors - management and HR departments on the one side, and works or staff council members on the other - with the development, testing and introduction of new mutually beneficial working time models. These attractive models are particularly aimed at strengthening the position of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in their competion for the next generation of skilled workers and helping them to mobilize potential working time reserves. For employees it is important to develop solutions which reduce strain and stress and increase time sovereignty.
The project focuses on the following questions:
- Time sovereignty: How can employees be given responsibility and autonomy in organising their working time?
- Time redistribution: How can working time be distributed over an employee’s working life to meet the specific needs of the sexes and successive generations?
- Time synchronization: How can time structures inside and outside the company be better coordinated?
- Time competence: How can we develop the skill of handling time optimally as a scarce resource?
- Time quality: How can working hours reduce and relieve potential and actual strain and stress and thus improve employees’ health
To the website of ZEITREICH